FarmAssist.com Market Insights
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-22-14
Recovery bounce activity will unearth selling interest, despite planting delay concerns.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-21-14
Notable overnight weakness surprises many and may indicate a change in trend.
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 4-20-14
Planting will be slower than wished, but we will make progress in all areas during the next two weeks.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-17-14
Mixed overnight trade. Weather forecasts improving. Much downside price vulnerability exists.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-15-14
Mixed overnight trade. We seem vulnerable to downside acceleration.
• Early Grain Outlook, 4-14-14
Ukraine tensions provided a knee-jerk bullish response overnight, but it doesn't seem like a sustainable reason for strength.
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 4-13-14
Selling interest is building above the market from multiple sectors of the trade.