FarmAssist.com Market Insights
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-28-14
Sharply lower crude oil prices could be an initial catalyst for the next trending lower pattern for grain/soy prices.
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-26-14
Focus on longer-term downside risk.
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-25-14
Short-term recovery bounces will lack ability to build follow-through. Prepare for price weakening period.
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-24-14
We may have begun a period of trending lower action that could unfold for several weeks.
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 11-23-14
Upside potential is limited. The ability to maintain sideways action is waning. Prepare for weakening trends.
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-22-14
It may be difficult to expand much upon yesterday's recovery strength.
• Early Grain Outlook, 11-20-14
Bounce potential exists during the next few days. Producers need to search for selling opportunities.