FarmAssist.com Market Insights
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-24-14
Overnight follow-through to yesterday's strength has turned a few heads and will encourage more two-sided sentiment.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-23-14
New lows were established during the overnight trade.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-22-14
Short-term bounces remain likely to falter. More downside risk remains.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-21-14
After last week's corrective bounce, why shouldn't we expect downside momentum to resume this week?
• Sunday Night Grain Outlook, 7-20-14
After experiencing corrective activity last week but a poor finish Friday, why shouldn't we expect weakness tonight/this week?
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-18-14
Short-term corrective strength may have peaked with yesterday's trade. Overall, downside risks remain.
• Early Grain Outlook, 7-17-14
Mixed overnight tone. Selling rallies, such as yesterday, remain the dominant theme.