Waukon Feed Ranch’s Swine Management Division continues to grow with farms in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The Swine Management Division management team provides the owners of the livestock and buildings expertise in livestock management by getting the best production possible with weaning numbers above the industry standards.
We embrace the six guiding principles of We Care® responsible pork initiative:
- Produce safe food
- Safeguard natural resources in industry practices
- Provide a work environment that is safe and consistent with the industry’s other ethical principles
- Contribute to a better quality of life in communities
- Protect and promote animal well-being
- Ensure practices to protect public health
All employees of the sow farms are PQA Plus certified. That teaches and instills proper handing and treatment of animals in our care. In addition, care is taken that all areas of the standard practices of the hog industry go above and beyond to ensure proper attention and welfare for the animals in our care.
Contact our Swine Business Managers for more information:
Jeff Monk, Swine Division Business Manager - 563-568-3909 or email@example.com
Corey Tieskoetter, Assistant Swine Business Manager- 563-568-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlton Bakken, Swine Production Manager- 563-568-3909